Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (IT Services) at Michigan State University (MSU) provides students, faculty, and staff with technology resources that support the University's mission of providing education, conducting research, and advancing engagement.
IT Services works in partnership with the staff located within MSU's schools, colleges, and administrative divisions.
Vice President and CIO
Services and Support
IT Services provides central technology support across both the academic and administrative domains of Michigan State University and work to unify the various information technology visions across campus into one.
Our services are designed to:
- Encourage active learning and scholarship by students and faculty through instruction, study, research, creativity, outreach, and engagement
- Provide support for a variety of instructional techniques
- Make data and information readily accessible and useful for study and work
- Provide trust (security, compliance, consistency, and integrity)
- Be robust and support business continuity
- Have a coherent and consistent design and framework
- Streamline and automate processes
Leadership and Administrator Seminar Series (LEAD)
On March 26, 2015, MSU's Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer addressed questions from a crowd of more than 100 university leaders and administrators regarding information technology (IT) at MSU. Read the responses to questions posed by the audience.
Teaching and Learning Environment Funding
Read the Teaching and Learning Environment (TLE) Accounts Primer for more details on this funding request and allocation process.