Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (IT Services) at Michigan State University (MSU) provides students, faculty, and staff with technology resources that support the University's mission of providing education, conducting research, and advancing engagement.
IT Services works in partnership with the staff located within MSU's schools, colleges, and administrative divisions.
Vice President and CIO
Services and Support
IT Services provides central technology support across both the academic and administrative domains of Michigan State University and work to unify the various information technology visions across campus into one.
Our services are designed to:
- Encourage active learning and scholarship by students and faculty through instruction, study, research, creativity, outreach, and engagement
- Provide support for a variety of instructional techniques
- Make data and information readily accessible and useful for study and work
- Provide trust (security, compliance, consistency, and integrity)
- Be robust and support business continuity
- Have a coherent and consistent design and framework
- Streamline and automate processes
Teaching and Learning Environment Funding
Read the Teaching and Learning Environment (TLE) Accounts Primer for more details on this funding request and allocation process.
Membership in various professional associations provides higher education institutions a network of knowledge, support, and collaboration. The dedication and willingness of members to actively share ideas and experiences helps MSU understand academic trends, adapt to new technologies, and act on new opportunities.
There are a variety of national and regional professional organizations in which MSU staff members maintain institutional memberships.